1998 Corvette Sticker Price

Gents,

I would like to find the original sticker price for 1998 corvettes. I realize there were options that affect the price, so I will take any configuration as an example. OR if you can direct me to a link with the info, that would be good, too.

Thank you and Happy New Year to one and All!

Reply to
Hawkeye Pearce

Look here:

Billy Ryman

Try this article. It lists the coupe base price and some options. You can get the 'vert base price by working backward from the total price and subtracting the options.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Obviously, the first place to look is the Genuine Corvette Black Book. You can find them in Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, etc. If you are an NCRS member, you can get them discounted from

and go to their store. They are also on eBay.

Now if you just want to look, run by your local library or bookstore. Odds are there is one on the shelf.

BTW, is that your 1800ES? Great story about your trip. I know a guy who claims that this is what life is all about - adversity. He wrote an article for a newsletter years ago about how it is the adversity in trips that you remember forever, while the problem-less ones fade from memory in no time.

Reply to
Tom In Missouri