Add pictures here
✖
xblazinlv wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
✖
RicSeyler wrote:

That is for Bandwidth purposed that you have to register. As for the Dyno sheet, it is the 3rd post down attached. Here is a direct link to the post
http://www.carforums.net/showpost.php?p …316&postcount=3
Add pictures here
✖
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040805010506030209040901 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
xblazinlv wrote:

registering.
Dunno....... still showing an RX7 on my reader..
Vehicle Profile: Year: 1993 Make: Mazda Model: RX-7
Location: Las Vegas
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Likewise. I don't need to see it that badly. <lol>

I'm getting pics of an RX7 and a Toyota Tundra, but no dyno stats whatsoever!?

Add pictures here
✖
It's attached to that post, I don't know how you guys are missing it???
Add pictures here
✖
xblazinlv wrote:

so it's so tiny it's unreadable, even on my 22" display... interesting curves (I guess) but no readable numbers.
Add pictures here
✖
xblazinlv wrote:

Not disorganized, just not very!
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe

Thanks for posting that. Took a few minutes but I finally was able to view it. I would have expected a little more from a Z06. Anyone else think these numbers are a little light? Anyone have links to other Corvette dyno sheets?
Al
73 Nova street car, 454, TH350, 9" Ford 12.0 @ 113 62 Chevy II street car, 406, PowerGlide, 9" Ford 10.90 @ 123 74 Camaro race car, Injected 489, Ultrabell Glide, Dana 60 9.12 @ 153.8 so far.
Add pictures here
✖
Mike, Are you considering any mods to increase power ? If so, which fairly major mods are best bang for the buck ?
Add pictures here
✖
We are going to get the vehicle dynoed after every modification, so we'll have numbers for comparrison on each mod.
First thing we have on the "to buy" list is the SLP intake system for it and a corsa exhaust. After that I'm not sure what else we plan on doing, but I will make sure to get a dyno after each mod.
As for the numbers being light, they are IMO. I still don't believe we dynoed the vehicle correctly with it in drive and getting up to 160 MPH, plus it was obviously in too high of a gear since the A/F ratio went low into the rich side of things as the RPM's increased. I know GM has power enrichment, but it shouldn't have been that lean.
Big Al, the vehicle isn't a Z06. It is an 06 C6 with an LS2 rated at 400HP at the crank :)
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net
Add pictures here
✖

Ooops:)