Just got 06 Eclipse

I just traded my 96 turbo Spyder for a new 06 Eclipse and just love the car.

Had the 96 since new with no problems and hope the new one holds up as well. The ride feels like my Vette fit and finish is excellent.

Went for the Automatic instead of the six speed and it also seems to work well.

The V6 has a lot more torque than the turbo and feels much smoother.

The only little gripe I have is the exhaust not is a bit annoying to my ears.

In short- great car for the money.

Reply to
Wingdam