Price reductions?

In light of the GM announced price reductions "on all models including Chevrolet," any word on what this does to the C6?

Reply to
Tom Katts

They did drop the proposed price on the paddle shifter but I've seen no other reductions and it never included the C6.

Reply to
Dad

I plugged in some data in their chevy/corvette webpage on 'build a car' and got a price. We'll see what happens later this week. Hardly a scientific method but worth a shot.

Reply to
Tom Katts

Might be successful, a yellow C6 showed up in a GM ad (regional SoCal) this morning.

Reply to
PJ

The ad in the center page of the first section on "The Star Ledger" today - 1/11/06 - said "Every car" and showed an Orange Z06..... so here is hoping.

Reply to
Stand Up Zipper Bag

This is getting a bit garbled each day. During the morning commute, the XM audio feed from CNN-headline news had a GM executive under interview. Following the interview, the CNN announcer said that "some very large SUV's and Trucks" wouldn't be a part of the price reduction program.

So, "beats the hell out of me Colonel, I'm not the crew-chief on that bird."

Reply to
PJ

First ad I saw last eve showed a fleet of Chevys and predominately displayed a vette. Now, how much?

Reply to
Tom Katts

Under the new GM pricing, the base price on Corvettes have dropped. The new prices are: 2006 Corvette Coupe $43,690 (down $500) 2006 Corvette Concertible $51,390 (down $500) 2006 Corvette Z06 $64,590 (down $110)

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

WOW>>>FANTASTIC, UNBELIEVABLE.....that is some really big deal...I'll have to tell my neighbor to cancel his option to but a Mustang Shelby GT 500 and save $110 on a C6..hope the dealers are not mobbed..he hates crowds...

Reply to
grayfox