If you have 'Agreed Value' Corvette Insurance, what is your premium ?

My 1970 has Classic Car Insurance for an agreed value of $25,000 . 500 k. liability , property insurance, 500 k. uninsured , 500 k. underinsured , collision, 1 k. medical, with no deductible , driving no
more than 3000 miles per year.
Premium is $303/yr. American Modern Home Insurance Co.
Does this sound reasonable ? What is yours and are your coverages about the same ? Thanks, Dave.

when you say "500 k" do you mean $500,000 coverage ? or are you talking a $500 deductible ?
--
"Key"
========
'when you say "500 k" do you mean $500,000 coverage ? or are you talking a $500 deductible ?
--
"Key"'

REPLY: $500,000 coverage.

then the price sounds like a good price to me..
--
"Key"
========

Dana wrote:

Do you even own a car with liability insurance?
I realize not many kids have it on their bicycles and razors. It's LIABILITY INSURANCE. That's how much the insurance company will pay if you run over somebody, like some kid who's listening to his Ipod, while talking on his cell phone as he pedals his unlit bicycle through the stop sign at the unlighted intersection during a rain storm while wearing black clothing.
Besides, it's AGREED Value. He could, value it at $500,000 but the premium he paid, if they accepted it, would be rather substantial.
Why don't you go back and read the entire thread and perhaps, if someone helps with the big words, you'll understand what's going on here.

$500,000 coverage.
You think the vehicle is worth half a million dollars ?
REPLY : Thats for liability coverage . Not the worth of the vette.

Sorry , I misread the post .

Have you checked with Grundy?
dave wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:09:21 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave) wrote:

'I use American Collectors, and once a car "turns 25 years old" the rates drop to the floor.. . Have had one claim over the years...handled fast, easy and very satisfactory ...with NO increase in rates BTW Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes'
REPLY: Ill try AMerican Collectors then. How much is your premium on the 1972 ? Thanks,
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:54:44 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave) wrote:

Only have it insured for 19 K Yearly priemium on the 72 is $114.00
Actually if this was the only car I have insured with them it would run 15-20 bucks more ..with multiple cars towing and spare parts etc is free...
Bob G.
I got a verbal quote from American Collectors Ins. Co. On my 1970, $25000 agreed value , $300 k. liability, etc, etc....$214 per year (2500 miles max allowed). This is about $90 per year cheaper than what im paying now. So, ill most likely go with them. SO, Thanks to you. Dave.