Agreed Valuation Insurance

Hi

I need to find another company offering Agreed Valuation Insurance. I have used ClassicLine for nearly 10 years, but not happy anymore. Who is offering competitive rates, good policies and not too much beaurocracy when agreeing the valuation??

Cheers

MG

**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!
Reply to
MG

Roadsure. I simply told them what I wanted the agreed value at. Didn't have to send in anything.

Reply to
Conor Turton

I've been happy with AON. A lot of people like Footman James, but I didn't. What went wrong with ClassicLine as a matter of interest?

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

MG was seen penning the following ode to ... whatever:

I *think* Carole Nash offers these - they're mainly known as a motorbike insurance broker but they're doing classic car insurance as well. I got a pretty competitive quote from them for the Rover but they won't cover drivers who "only" have an EU license.

Heritage/Norton insurance do as well, and the bureaucracy seems to mainly consist of sending in a current set of pictures of the car and, if recently bought, a copy of the receipt if you've got one. I think they also accept valuations from well-known clubs but the one I've got for the Rover is somewhat out of date.

Reply to
Timo Geusch