Is Diode still around?

Diode,
A friend is headed to ProTeam next week. So far, he has made one phone call and didn't feel much of a connection, so he was wondering if anyone had
someone they dealt with there and felt like recommending.
Since you bought there and liked your salesman, I thought I'd send him your salesman's name.

years. Some of my friends and fellow club members have bought from them. The connection is somewhat hard to make until they see your money. On the bright side they have one great collection of Corvettes. There used to be a Corvette Connection in Fremont In. about 25 miles the other direction from me that was better to deal with. He has now closed his show room and brokers them for private owners. If he has time I can hook him up with them also. If he would like and I can make a connection with him I'd be glad to take him both places.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

absolutely positively have to over pay, they are the folks to see.

--

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather
than the well lived life really has distorted our sense

As you're a newer name in here, you don't have any idea what kind of a moron dave has shown himself to be over the years, now do you?

That's the truth! Dave has been a real nuisance.
Getting back to the subject matter - Has anyone heard from Diode lately?
As Tom in Missouri so eloquently stated:

Yea...where is Diode?
Ain't seen a post from him in a while.
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."