Any success with Turtle Wax's Colored Polish for hiding tiny cracks ?

How did it hide small surface cracks on the front fenders ?
Thanks.

used it on my 300zx and I still use it on my Jeep, GREAT at hiding scratches, looks beatiful, but like any wax, doesn't last.

How did it hide small surface cracks on the front fenders ? > > Thanks.
Have you ever tried Zaino?
I have had good luck with that product
Yes. I use Zaino almost exclusively . Was just wondering though if the Turtle Wax colored stuff works any better.
I would be curious to know this to?
I love Zaino, but if there is something better, I probably would jump on that wagon.
Try using it on the cracks in your ass, dave

LMAO!