This week so far...

I have been driving an unmodified, rear wheel drive, five cylinder, turbocharged saloon that runs on proper fuel, not this weany thin petrol stuff.

Back to the petrol Saab tomorrow...

Reply to
DervMan

i'm thinking merc diesel?

Reply to
Vamp

Have you swapped cars with Tim or something...?

Reply to
DanB

That'd be it - at a guess, the Kempmobile?

My first thoughts were "5-pot? Audi? Nah, that wouldn't be RWD, not unless it was FWD at the same time. Erm....give up", but of course - Tim's car fits that description poifickly

Reply to
AstraVanMann

S'pose we have to assume Tim CIHAGM'd in Dervy's Saab and 'did a Tim' - so he's had to lend Dervy his car whilst the Saab is repaired.

Reply to
DanB

You mean all those cars he wrote off were his fault?

Reply to
Conor

Well, one definately was, one definately wasn't, and I don't know about that rest :-)

Reply to
DanB

I have never had a car declared as total loss by an insurance company.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Heh - you sod.

One bad thing about adaptive gearboxes and drive by wire throttles is that when dervy's had your car for two days it drives like it's lost half its horses for the next 50 miles.

Needless to say it's back to its usual self now after a quick run to leeds and back today.

How did you like rear drive??

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Maybe he got really unlucky and got left a Volvo 740 TD.

Reply to
Elder

On the other hand when I picked it up it wouldn't change up until 2,800 rpm...

Quicker than the electronics can cope with! ;-)

Reply to
DervMan

Aie I did...

Reply to
DervMan

C I H A G M..?

Reply to
DervMan

Can I Have A Go Mate :-)

Reply to
DanB

Did you like his car more or less than yours? Technical answer is fine, as long as you start or end with a straight Yes or No :-)

Reply to
DanB

LOL! Something like that!

Reply to
DervMan

Less than mine.

I was expecting to fall in love with the E270. I think I might have, if it had a seat as good as my Saab.

Reply to
DervMan

JFGI.

HTH :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMann

As it's a huge derv barge did it feel slower or faster than your not-as-huge petrol barge?

Reply to
DanB

Nope...

Reply to