lower rad.hose on a 75

when i get the lower hose on the radiator it wants to kink badly when i attach it to the water pump. i havent done anything to this car in years and am thinking the rad.tube may not be turned correctly when radiator
was rebuilt it kinks right where the crossmember is. its getting frustrating trying to figure this out any ideas would be appreciated
You might have to pull the radiator and have the outlet removed and change the angle...
--

"JCORVETTE 72&75" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
not sure if its the same or not, but when i replaced the radiator on my 79 this spring, i had to take the lower gooseneck off the bad radiator and have it attached to my new one that was for my year ..it had a pronounced upsweep to it that cleared the crossmember..radiator shop had it done in less than an hour for under 20 bucks..