Lower Rad. hose 98 ply. gr. voyager

Kind of a weird problem i have never had before. I went to local parts store to get the lower rad. hose for my wife's van The counter guy brought out this 4 foot long hose and told me that was the only one listed for the car. The one that is on the car is only about a foot long and bent different. When i went to the dealership they tried to sell me the same one. They told me my only option was to get the part number off the hose i have now so they can cross check it. The thing has 80,000 on it and the number is long gone. CAN ANYONE HELP it is a 98 grand voyager w/ 3.0 , ac , hd cooling

Mr Frustrated

Reply to
MDCYALA2ER