Modifying a Corvette from a Coupe to a Vert

Address:http://www.wreckedexotics.com/corvette/corvette_20060922_002.shtml

clickable link http://www.wreckedexotics.com/corvette/corvette_20060922_002.shtml
Both links look the same ; how come mine wasnt clickable ?

No underscore, but it should not be a problem if one cuts-and-pastes
Empty3

posted, which keeps it from becoming an active link and it would then have an underscore. Look at the punctuation above in your post an that of Empty3. Different news readers and their settings post different to the web.

Good eye Dad
Empty3
"Key"
=====

Well, looking at the picture of that vette on the link, do u think the sleeping driver survived that crash ?? Looks darn right horrible to me.
By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted and it took me right to the vette under the semi.
lol. you guys are sweet first time on the web? Copy paste learned that maybe 12yrs ago.. WoW.. 2003 vette later

why take the time to cut & paste when a workable link should/can be posted ? also, its pretty funny that you would think this is my first time on the web :-)
--
"Key"
=====

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070009020601010204010703 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
'Key wrote:

hehehe
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

it's posted correctly???
So it wasn't the modification of a coupe to a convertible, just your need to reveal in someone else's misfortune? Worthless thread to start with.

clicking this first posted link didn't work on this end..
my2
--
"Key"
=====

god sake give it a rest already.... people are pissing and moaning about the link not the site... lol

first place? You, on the other hand added nothing on topic, just your amazing ability to learn "cut & paste". Lighten up.
Where you been for the last year, couldn't keep up? ;-]
hmmm.. Well i enjoy reading people ?..... And yes your right im the only one keeping this thread rollin..Hmmm... my point was people didnt talk about the page he sent it was that the link was this and that!! just struck me a funny pops sorry it didnt fit with your view or your opinion.... wtf ever later...

it appears that you are the only one pissing and moaning. try taking your own advice.
my2
--
"Key"
=====

> "'Key" < snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net> wrote in message

punctuation and half spelled words. May have talked about the thread if it had been worth talking about, but then to each his own, child.
'Key wrote:

You didn't miss much.