More Corvette ZR1 KILLERS out of Japan

As badly as the GTR crushed the ZO6 in 0-60, 1/4 mile, and at the Nurburg ring and the GTR Spec-V crushed the ZR1 at the ring as well, the BASE 552 bhp Lexus L-FA even crushed the ZR1 worse than that. The
GTR spec V only beat the ZR1 by about 16 seconds, while the LF-A beat the ZR1 by almost 17 seconds at the ring.
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/28/lexus-lf-a-unseats-porsche-gt2-as-king-of-the-ring/3
The scaries thing is that this is just the BASE LF-A.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordschleife_fastest_lap_times
Sal did somebody piss in your cheerios?
--
ZRiX

"They are not intended for comparison." The little troll can't read.

If not, I'm sure you'll get plenty of volunteers.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
And once I block him, I won't even see his garbage anymore.