2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

ZR1 was the coolest corvette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,

car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CAfrom what I know.

Chech out the specs for this monster...

adnvi77o

It is a beautiful automobile, well worth the money the factory charges. I wish GM would not permit gouging like this though, the latest bid is 20K more than the MSRP. But if you have tht dough, you can go.

This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA> from what I know.

Joe Gliebe

If you think that's bad try looking at a new Nissan GT-R. $20k over sticker for a car that will be worth half the sticker in 5 years? That's pretty bad... but try the ones that are trying to get $35-75k over sticker (yep, in one place a 2 for 1 price but you don't get the

2nd car!) on that GT-R. "We had to spend a lot of money in the shop to be able to sell these things." Sure. Great. Nifty. Nissan still believes the prime price point for the car should be $72k, give or take.

I still wonder that a fresh from the ground up technology machine like the GT-R can sell for $72k (sticker) yet the ZR-1, essentially a supercharged vette with lighter body panels, has to sell for over $110k?

Nevermind. I forgot they charge $300k+ for a Murcielago and F-430 spider these days...

I'm not sure which is more insulting: people dumb enough to pay over MSRP for a car or the Dealer Doc fee's they like to put on stickers along with the 'paint protection' and other crap...

Reply to
adventuremyk

Reply to
Joe Gliebe

At least the 'GPS limiter until you are at a race track' is not on the US models. Those are JDM only.

I don't have auto weekly so not sure what you mean by the memory, but if you mean something that could be used to deny warranty claims I'd not be surprised. A lot of auto makers are using that now, including Lotus who dumps the ECU at every service.

Reply to
adventuremyk

Reply to
Joe Gliebe