Targa top repair

I did a dumb thing and cracked my Targa top right on the back left corner. A piece about 2" x 1" broke off and now I need to repair it . Any ideas out
there on what type of glue would be best? The piece broke off as i tilted it too far upward while it was in the rear , top holder. Duh! Thanks in advance--this has been a great forum for info,questions etc... in the past. Joe 1986 Corvette

A 2-part methacrylate adhesive will be your best bet if you can find it at a local marina or aircraft repair shop. The 1:1 mix is preferred over the 10:1. $$$$$$$
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

joevett wrote:

You can find fiberglass repair kits at nearly any hardware or autoparts store.
Sorry ,I should have been more specific. It's a glass top Joe

The 2-part methacrylate adhesive is for fiberglass and it softens both materials to allow them to nit together, it is not intended for the glass/plastic top to my knowledge.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

http://www.outdoorsuperstore.com/product.asp?prod%2199