weatherstipping info

Incase anyone is interested wilcox is listed on ebay motors parts with ther 7 piece weatherstripping for many years of the vette for 385.00. This is the same set I mentined I had bought earlier.
Later Ron

I can concur this since I just ordered mine today. $385 from Wilcox or $499 from Ecklers, take your pick.
Emtpy3

does Wilcox have a url ?
--
"Key"
=====

Not really like one would imaging, but I did find this: http://www.yankeelady.com/willcox/index.htm . The best thing to do is call them. I talked to "Norm" and he was personable as well as knowledgeable. I got the phone number from Ron and match it to this website by searching for the phone, Wilcox, and Corvette.
Empty3