Ex Fireservice IIa Anyone interested?

Still looking into storage options but at the minute I think I am going to have to sell her.

1966 Series IIa LWB Hardtop (Red!) 3 Keepers from new Mileage unknown. 2.5 110 Petrol fitted with series 3 gearbox Series 3 Brake master & front hubs, Series 3 rear axle. Series 3 diesel battery & carrier. Log book describes body type as Special Purpose. TAX Exempt & MOT not required for TAX. Original dash including unique 50amp ammeter and aux ammeter with aux terminals behind passengers seat. Some other original equipment, currently not fitted available. Not original roof, has series 3 safari roof fitted. Currently has 1ton rims (not original) but I might swap them with the rims on my 110.

The Landover drives ok but requires the following :- No MOT currently. Engine runs but needs some work. Not original carb, runs but leaks & burns some oil (Approx 120k miles on this engine) Brakes work ok but need adjusting. Paintwork has faded to nothing in places! Missing sill cover one side & one front wing dented. Located near Bristol.

I have owned this vehicle and used daily for the last 10 years. Photos available. Anyone interested in making an offer reply to group or email.

Jon

Reply to
Jon