[Saab_c900] Bunch of used C900 parts listed on Ebay

Hi everyone,

I've listed a bunch of parts on Ebay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Craig, whats your ebay ID? Assumed it was Saab_c900 but that doesn't work.

Al

Reply to
Al

Oops sorry should have said. 8-) It's 'sunrk' from days when I used to trade is lots of used Sun microsystems equipment as a business operation... Still use the same handle since it's what people know me on Ebay by.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site