Will it fit??

I been looking at a c3 corvette. I can get it pretty cheap. I have a tall deck big block motor(340220) I was just wondering what kind of issues are
involved with fitting this motor under the hood. like motor mounts, cooling, transmission ect. Has any one seen a website were someone has done this before? I'm not looking to build a race car. I just want a cool street rod.
Thanks Stephen