1991 Plymouth Voyager Wierdness

Greetings all,
I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction on repairing Voyager that seems to be having a coronary.
Symptoms...
1. Acts like it is running out of gas at around 3/4-2/3 of tank, adding
gas corrects issue. The van just started doing this.
2. Occasional slow shifting (Also a new thing)
3. Transmission shifts out of gear and will not go back into gear until we drop to a very low speed or we put the vehicle in neutral and turn off then restart.
4. Occasionally the radio and lights will not work until we restart the vehicle.
I am wondering if the control module is going bad.
Any help would be appriciated.
Tom
I forgot to add, I did the disgnostic codes and only got the end of codes code (55)

Take it to a dealer/good shop with a good scan tool and have them get all fault codes from the body control module, engine controller and trans controller.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech