1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager

My 99 Plymouth Grand Voyager continues to beep and the air bag ligh

comes on, it seems like everytime that I cut the wheel sharply. An suggestions why or how to fix this? Thank

-- steinwaygirl

Reply to
steinwaygirl

Good chance the clock spring has gone bad. Have your favorite dealer check it out and replace it if necessary.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

What model Steinway do you have?

Reply to
DeserTBoB

Sounds like the "clock spring," actually a misnomer. Does the light come on when the steering wheel's in the same position every time, or is it random?

Reply to
DeserTBoB

Not a misnomer at all. It very much resembles a clock spring.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Depending on what you mean by a beeping noise. But the 99 Voyager had a recall to have the clock spring replaced.D17 recall. Take it to the dealer and have them check to see if it is faulty.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname