2003 Dodge Caravan Trouble Codes

I have been experiencing somewhat of a puzzling situation that I need assistance with. My 2003 Dodge Caravan with the 3.3 FFV engine recently started generating mysterious alarms upon starting. The vehicle would start, go through a diagnostic check (I assume) and the Vehicle Theft Alarm Light would illuminate and stay on. I don't have the anit-theft system which begs the question of why this light illuminates. My wife has had the temperature guage go all the way into the red while the alarm in the dash goes off for a few seconds and then everything goes back to normal. I found that you can display codes via the digital odometer display (thanks to ALLPAR.com), but am not sure if they are actual trouble codes or not because they don't begin with "P". What comes up looks like:

5 of 5.0 E 100.0 E 100.5 E 100.7 E 400.1

A friend used the Actron PocketScan Code Reader and didn't pull anything from the OBDII port. So before I go and get hammered at the Mercedes dealer that would service the vehicle here in Iceland, I wanted to know how bad things look.

Thanks for any tips or advice.

Kurt Householder NAS Keflavik Iceland

Reply to
Kurt Householder

Take it to the dealer and have them perform TSB

08-015-04 The Cluster has to be reset

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname