90 Shadow randomly shutting down.

It seems I have a short going to the left/right turn/wiper switch or the switch is bad possibly. The car seems to start when it wants too. Once i get it going, if I turn on the wipers or turn the indicator left or
right, it will shut the car down. Sometimes, if I wait a period of time and try to start it, it will start, but once i touch the left/right/wipers it shuts off. then when i try turning it back on, i have no power on the dash and/or it wont start.
any help is truly appreciated. thanks

it might be ignition switch butbefore spending som moeny, check ifyou have sparks. if not follow the electrical wire where you get a broken connection.