90 shadow Error Codes 13 & 35

Hi.

I have a 1990 dodge shadow and have the following two error codes

13 - MAP sensor 35 - Radiator fan relay ( The car has A/C)

Also the car seems like it will stall on occasion, plus their is a smell of burnt fuel ( Maybe lean or rich???). Can that be related to the MAP Sensor?

Any tips on how to test this further?

Alberto

Reply to
Alberto

Hi.

I disconnected the battery in order to reset the computer codes, now I get the following codes.

33 - A/C clutch relay circuit? What sensor is this pointing to? 51 - Oxygen sensor lean fuel/air ratio. I changed the sensor about a 18 months ago, the car seems to choke at less than 10kms/hour. I don't know if this code appears due to some other problem. Any ideas on what the problem is? or should I just replace the sensor again?

Alberto

Reply to
Alberto

--

Reply to
Mike Behnke

An open or short circuit is detected in the A/C compressor clutch circuit. If your car hasn't got A/C, you will see this code all the time. If you do have A/C, it means it doesn't work.

Yes, and this time don't use a Bosch sensor.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Any suggestions on other O2 sensor makes to use?

Alberto

"Daniel J. Stern" wrote:

Reply to
Alberto

Chrysler will sell you an NTK in a Mopar box. An NTK in an NTK box is equally fine, as is an Echlin from NAPA or a Standard-Bluestreak unit in a Standard-Bluestreak box.

I'd not use anything else.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J Stern