94 dodge spirit front end problem

I have a 94 Dodge spirit with 98k and a 3.0 and for some reason when I go over bumps or humps like in a parking lot I hear this knocking noise, almost
a bang in the right front side of the car, also I hear somthing that sounds like a squeeky hinge being used along with the knocking. I think that my struts are worn badly. Any suggestions?