95 caravan engine shakes from side to side

Dear all,
Here is my story:
I have a 95 caravan with 3.0L and 3 Sp. transmision wiht 145km.

It might be related to the problem but I do not know. I checked the hub and bearings and they are ok.
2 weeks ago, driver side CV started to act up. It stuck at different positions, however the boots are good. I changed it. After 50 miles, my car started to shake at 30 mph under load very badly. If you pass 30 mph point, even at 70 it does not shake if you dont put car under heavy load. I do not feel any shaking on steering wheel but whole car shakes, swings. I raised the car and watch which part shakes. It was engine going from left to right, like 1 to 2 inches.
I took the half shaft out put a new one it. Now it does not shake that badly but I just put on 10 miles yet. It might show up later.
My questions, does the differential box on transmission might be the reason for this thing?
I donot know any parts that will make the engine or transmission swing wildly from left to right. Any rotating parts should make the engine swing from back to front, or up down.
Can i change differential on this cars without removing transmission from the car.
Thanks for the inputs.
Check the motor mounts. They are the only thing that keep the engine from moving to much.

just a "different " one?

hello all,
What i did so far,
Both of the CV joints, that i put in on driver side, are remanufactured from autozone. After the second CV joint, now I dont get anymore shaking, at least not as bad. I still get the grinding sound but I donot know where it is coming from.
I checked the motor mounts and they are all look good. only one of them as surface cracks and that's all. they are not serious, just on surface.
I rotated tires nearly 10kmile before when i change pads. They look visually good. however I know there is a minor problem with them something like balance, but this is not the problem i talked about before.
I will look at the passenger inner joint soon. tommorrow, I'm heading to a junkyard tosee what the differential look like.
Thanks for the input guys, I will update you.

Glenn
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:43:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The differential is inside the tranny case. When mine let go (1988 New Yorker - same tranny) junk got into the valve body from the diff bearing damage. I had to replace the whole tranny (and there was little if any noise from the diff) Can't remember exactly, but somewhere around 200,000km. I got (VERY) lucky and picked up a very low mileage tranny for $300. Most wreckers were asking $800 for trannies with 200,000km on them.

vehicle will shake under a load. By pulling back the boot on the inner housing and inspecting it for a rusty mud looking grease normally pinpoints the problem. A tire with a bad cord will cause this same problem, have you rotated tires?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech