Replacement side skirts for New Beetle

This past weekend I mangled my driver's side side skirt on a parking barrier and need to get it replaced. I saw in the Driver's Gear magazine that the official VW replacements come in matte black, and to get them painted the same body colour as my car would cost extra.

Does anyone have any advice on this matter? I would think that it would be hard to exactly match the paint on a car that's four years old. Do I have any other aftermarket options?

Thanks,

Andrew Currie

Reply to
Andrew Currie

Yes, see the post on class action law suit, and maybe you can get VW to replace them for free. As for your issue, any good body shop should be able to match the color darn close.

Reply to
Woodchuck