A Possesed Temperature Gauge. The Story of a Four Cylander '94 Caravan Minivan

I noticed that my temprature gadge moves to cold when moving/accelerating and then whenever the van is motionless, the neelde moves from cold to warm. It never moves to hot and can rapidly moves back and forth from the halfway mark to cold. I'm thinking a loose wire somewhere under there. But, I'm not sure. Anyone who can shed any light on the matter, I'd be much appreciative.

Reply to
fizzy_water

is there a thermostat in the engine?

Reply to
rob

my 92 caravan did that...had to replace the thermostat and then it was fine. I would say check that out.

Reply to
Rhonda

Reply to
Bob F