Battery

I have been having touble with my battery running down. I just would recharge it or jumped it. I went and bought a new one and put it in. Now I can start it. I have to keep my foot on the gas to keep it started. I can't
figure out why it won't stay started. Please help.
Thanks
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:48:11 -0400, country05 wrote:

Sounds like your tire pressures are low.
Linux Registered User #327951

can't
Possibly a dirty throttle body, you dont state what kind of vehicle therefore its hard to help you out. Most of the time it just takes a few miles driven and everything will get relearned by the PCM including the dirty throttle body.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech