Battery

I have been having touble with my battery running down. I just would recharge it or jumped it. I went and bought a new one and put it in. Now I can start it. I have to keep my foot on the gas to keep it started. I can't figure out why it won't stay started. Please help.

Thanks

Reply to
country05

Sounds like your tire pressures are low.

Reply to
Dan C

Possibly a dirty throttle body, you dont state what kind of vehicle therefore its hard to help you out. Most of the time it just takes a few miles driven and everything will get relearned by the PCM including the dirty throttle body.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower