Electric Door Lock on 2000 Dodge Intripid

My passenger door lock makes a buzzing noise when the doors are locked or unlocked, BUT when we use the button to unlock the doors - the front passenger door doesn't unlock - we have to reach over an manually lift the
door lock. How do I remove the door panels to check to see if a wire is loose or something is ajar? Any other suggestions on what to check for to fix this annoying problem? Judy

Judy, there are no wires loose, it has a bad lacth assembly causing the problem.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech