Cyclic Door Lock on 2000 Focus

Focus Newsgroup, Has anyone had a problem with a door lock that cycles from lock to unlock? The driver's side rear door locks and then immediately unlocks (cycles) when attempting to lock the doors from either the remote or console. The other 3 doors work okay. Any ideas? Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich

I had the same problem on an '88 Ford Granada, especially in hot weather, I would lock it from the drivers door and sometimes it would 'cycle' for up to

2 or 3 minutes until the relay timed out, then I could lock them all manually with the buttons, I ended up disconnecting the central locking as I was young, lazy and couldn't be bothered to get it sorted. Sorry I havn't helped your situation though!!

Kev

Reply to
Kevin Sturmey