Flasher Module

Where is the turn signal flasher module located on a 200 Caravan?

Under the dash to the left of the brake pedal, its a big relay. if your turn signals don't work, tap on the relays under there with the T/S on and see if it starts clicking
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks Glenn. Actually, the issue I'm having is from time to time the left turn signal light remains on and not flashing and I have to move the turn signal lever back and forth several times to release it. I'm thinking the flasher relay is beginning to fail and thought I would replace it to see if it solves the problem. Any thoughts?
you probably have a bulb in the system with a cracked element. The next time this happens, stop the vehicle and look at all the lights on that side and see which one is out.

if it starts blinking
Glenn