turn signals not working

I own a 1989 Toyota Supra. My turn signals as well as my hazards completly stop working. I checked all the fuses and they were all fine. I can't figure out what the problem could be. Please help.

Reply to
keon

Also if anyone can tell me where the turn signal flasher is on a 1989 Toyota Supra.

Reply to
keon

the turn signal flasher is located under the dashboard on the driver's side. They are generally cylindrical in shape but can be cube-shaped as well. Possible causes are a loose ground wire, bad flasher, and bad multi-function switch.

Reply to
Ray O