Grand Caravan ES remote

My 2002 Grand Caravan remote doesn't work consistently on the rear hatch. Sometimes it unlocks the hatch and sometimes not regardless of how many times I press the button. The lights blink, but that's it. The hatch also locks itself after I close it. Any ideas. Thanks, David

Reply to
D&LBusch

Replace the batteries in the remote.

Reply to
THE HITMAN

David, are we referring to the power liftgate not opening??

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
D&LBusch

hmmm. Not a remote problem, not a switch problem, I would have to say possibly something with the acuator itself

Reply to
damnnickname