93 Dodge Grand Caravan ES HEADREST

How to remove headrest on a 93 Dodge caravan ES 3.3. HELP.

Reply to
Pogiman

On the 94 es you would have to fabricate a tool to slide down the front of the bar and sleeve....Push the tool down untill it comes to an abrupt stop, now push the headrest down so that the tool slides further into the seat, this should realease the tab and the headrest should slide out. Fabricate the tool using steel shipping band about 1 inch wide. As I said, this is how I did my 94, not sure if the seats are the same

Reply to
damnnickname