help i lost my keys

some one stole my dodge caravan key. the van was used its a 1998 i want to start the car but there is no key, i tryed hotwiring notihing happend can you please help reply thank you very much

Take you registration and drivers license to your local CP dealer and they will cut you one from Chryslers Data
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 06:35:48 +0000, ray19 wrote:

Use the copy that you made, and kept stored in a safe place.
Linux Registered User #327951
Y'know Ray, this sounds just a little too weird to believe. Why would someone steal your key and not your vehicle? You're not really asking how to hotwire cars to steal them... are you? ;)
--
HeadlessHorseman

message

And I thought I was the only one to think that!

maxpower Wrote:

I'm thinking maybe Ray's "Ex" ran off with the van and he wants to take it back.
--
HeadlessHorseman

grab both battery cables and hold them to your tongue....works everytime

joking ofcourse.
take your vin and title to dealer.

test