98 neon

I have a 98 dodge neon that had a stalling problem. It seemed to only stall when i got on the gas pretty hard but it got worse to the point where i can barely start the car and when it does start it'll only run until i put it in gear and move. I changed the fuel pump assembly and also changed the spark plugs and plug wires. I have no check engine light so I'm lost. I don't know what else to look for. I know there's an auto shut down relay but I don't know what sets it off. I appreciate any answers anyone might have.

Reply to
sam81