Re: 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan rattle from engine

Not sure how to post a question but this is letting me......I have a 1996 dodge avenger.....it won't start after being shut off until like 30-40 mins....I was told I needed a new computer...so I bought one and it still does the same thing....I had it hooked up to a scanner and it reads LDP malfunction....I know this is the leak detection pump BUT what would that have to do with it not starting...it seems like something needs to cool down before it can start again.....anyone know what might be happening????? When it does start it runs GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ANYONE???????

Reply to
somedudete

avenger included in that

dodge avenger.....it won't start after being shut off until like 30-40 mins....I was told I needed a new computer...so I bought one and it still does the same thing....I had it hooked up to a scanner and it reads LDP malfunction....I know this is the leak detection pump BUT what would that have to do with it not starting...it seems like something needs to cool down before it can start again.....anyone know what might be happening????? When it does start it runs GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ANYONE???????

Reply to
rob