Things to change when transmission is out.

I will be taking down the transmission from my 2000 Dodge Ram Van. Since it will be out, I would like to change as many maintenance parts as possible. Please let me know what all seals, gaskets etc should I
change. Thanks in advance.
Rear engine seal. coasty

and u joints and transmission mount, and check seals in differential
"Coasty" <uscg_ret at comcast dot net> wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@buthere.nuthing says...

all the freeze plugs you can reach.