Will A 2003 OEM keyless entry system fit in a 2004 caravan?

I have found an add on Dodge keyless entry system for a 2003 caravan. It says that it is not for a 2004. As far as i can tell if you got a 2004 caravan that came standard with power locks, it also come with keyless
entry. This would make selling a keyless system for a 2004 pointless because they were all supposed to have it standard. This might explain why it isn't for 2004. The FOB is also part of the key on 2004 caravans. Problem is, my van was originally purchased as a fleet rental vehicle and was actually purchased with power locks and no keyless. So what I need to know is have they actually changed anything electrically or mechanically from a 2003 grand caravan to a 2004 grand caravan that would make a 2003 keyless entry system not work in my 2004? I really want to have separate fobs from my keys anyway. Otherwise I could install an aftermarket system but it appears to be a pain on this van (lots of relays and resistors needed). If i find i can make the dodge part that would just make my day.
Erick

"Erick Ondich" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...