Keyless entry system

Hi again,

(1987 300E)

Having some trouble with the door locks. Haven't really diagnosed yet but I suspect it's a vaccum issue.

I'm also considering putting in an aftermarket keyless entry system. Is that something I can do instead of fixing the lock situation, or would it be in addition to fixing the locks?

Mutant Bluegrass That Rocks!

Steve Harder-Kucera

Have the shop do it for you... installation is included in the price of the keyless or alarm system. For beginner, it would take way too much time to do so.

Reply to
Tiger

Where can you find them ?

John