1999 Dodge Ram 1500

I recently had my truck modified with a 3" lift kit unfortunately since the modification two electrical problems, possibly related but not sure, soon
developed. First problem is my light for the air bag will not extinguish and second, my cruise control will not engage nor will the light illuminate. Any suggestions on where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Milpay wrote:

a defective clockspring in the steering wheel. The airbag light and no working cruise control were 2 of the symptoms of a bad clockspring.
Bob