5.2L magnum stroker

I have a '94 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L Magnum that just rolled past 200,000 miles earlier this month and although it still runs well, it is showing its age
and the engine feels a little tired. The truck is paid for and insurance is cheap, so instead of buying a new truck, however, I would like to fix this one up. I have an '89 318 out of a B250 van sitting in my garage that I would like to rebuild and swap the top end(heads, intake, etc.) and fuel injection system from my truck onto so that I can put it in the truck. I would like to stroke it during the build to get more cubes (and more torque for towing), but most of the stroker kits I have found include expensive forged pistons and are over $1000. I plan to keep the compression fairly low and this engine will not see much abuse or high rpm use, so cast pistons should be okay and would be prefferable due to my limited budget. Does anyone know of a stroker crank that can be used with stock type cast 318 pistons and rods? Maybe a 360 crank with the mains turned down? Also, does anyone know of a good aftermarket cam kit for this build? Thanks for your advice!

The magnum parts will not swap onto the pre magnum engine. Why not just start with a magnum 360? Easy swap and more cubes than a stroker, cheap too.

I understand that you're trying to do this on the cheap but it's not gonna work. You can't just drop in a longer stroke crank and call it good. When you stroke an engine, you're gonna need longer rods and the wrist pin will probably be seated higher in the piston.
Denny
says...

Plus grinding reliefs into the bottom of the cylinders to clear the rods. Not worth all the money it would cost. I would sell both engines, and buy a 360 crate motor, and spend some money cleaning up the chambers (sharp edges around the plug area seem to be part of the pinging problems 360s have, cleaning them up sure cured my 77's pinging issues) and port match the heads to the intake gaskets. A friend has this set up in a 94, and it's really decent. Runs ping free on 89 octane, and is just slightly slower than my 03 hemi.
BDK