Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

B1500 Cooling problems
Have a 1999 dodge Van Wagon (V6) with cooling problems - I made it back home in time and the check engine light coming on just for a tick. I ended up pulling out the thermalstat and placing it in...
3
3

OUR COMPANY PROVIDES SOLUTION FOR GPS TRACKING DEVICES
ELDA SARANA (ESI) Our company provides solutions for GPS tracking devices for vehicles and other telemetry devices based on radio, GSM, and satellite communications. Experience in building GSM based...

6 speed high idle
is their a way to enable the high idle through the cruse controls on a 07 5.9 ctd 6 speed ?
3
3

Airbag light on and no more Cruise Control?
I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins TD quad cab long bed and drove to Fairplay CO from Golden CO using the cruise control a week ago Friday. I stopped at a friend's house and when I left, the air bag...
7
7

New 2007 Dakota
I bought it pretty basic, no pwr windows or locks, no tilt steering or cruise control. Got the Quad cab and 4x4 instead. There's a blueish-gray wire tied up and laying next to the battery for *some*...
3
3

Auto transmission swap between 94 and 97
I looked for a site that has some conversion info on tranny swaps. (No luck)... I have a 94 Ram 250 van with 318 with auto. I found a 97 Ram 1500 318 with auto. Will the 97 automatic work in the 94....
1
1

Dodge Ram 1500 - 2 or 4 wheel drive
I am considering buying a Dodge Ram 1500 in the UK, as I want something big, intimidating and an expression of my manhood : ). I notice that most Rams advertised are 2 wheel drive models, the 4 wheel...
55
55

Power supply failures!!!!!!
man they just don't build them like they used to do they??? i mean shoot only 7 years out of this one case?? the power supply for my AMD 1100 went south, so i decided to buy a new power supply and...
32
32

2003 RAM 2500 Diesel towing do's and don'ts
I just bought this truck..really impressed being a GM gas guzzler owner before. I am planning on towing a 5th wheel RV trailer and have a question on the proper use of the automatic transmission. I...
63
63

NV3500 Transmission
2003 4X4 1500 Quad Cab, 4.7 liter. I bought the truck new, and it now has almost 20,000 miles on it. The manual transmission has had a very audible whine, mostly in first and second gears, and very...
2
2

Overflow Valve for 12V Cummins
Found this on the Cummins Forums. $45 plus $2 each for the 2 gaskets. That's half the price the local places want for them. He's in Michigan I believe. John Precision Diesel Injection and Turbo Inc....

Ping: Ed H.
Hey man, when were you heading this way? I "lost" the email that you had sent me. If you still have the cox address, drop me a line again, but change it to comcast. Larry
2
2

Universals on 2002, 2500 RAM
I recently had both the front and rear universals replaced at 63,000 miles. The truck has the Cummins Engine and a 6 speed manual. About a month back, the power steering pump was replaced due to a...

OT Ping<<<Beekeep>>>
Greg were your years ringing yesterday morning around 0800? That was me singing your praise. Everything southbound went to shit in a hurry from Lorton back north. I caught it on Sirius about a mile...

air conditioner
is there a filter or two -for air intake with the air conditioner-have a 99 dodge caravan My van has 94,000 air conditioner is not as cool as once was but still pretty cool thanks Michael
4
4