95 Dodge Ram Van B2500 body parts

Could use some help here. Live in San Diego CA & cannot find one dismantler/tow yeard with the parts I need. I'm on a coupla email lists, Ecology Auto's inventory request list, ec.
This is what I need:
driver side door (manual/not electric) 2 side doors (cargo van, no window, non-slider) possibly back door (no window)
If anyone has any ideas, sure would like to hear 'em. Will another year B2500 work on this van?
Thanks
A. Smith

Try http://car-part.com/ -- I saw several listings for each part in CA. Bryan