caravan 1996 3L vibration

since a couple of weeks, when I am around 70MPH and if I roll on a bad condition(sorry for the english) road, suddently the van have a big vibration but as soon as I remove my feet from the gaz, it came
normal, it is not a ball joint , can-it be an engine support? something in the direction? thanks
cv joints?... The axels from the transmition to front tires....