Cat back exhaust, 99 Dakota

I have a 99 Dakota, 3.9 lt. 4x4, Reg Cab. Was wondering if anyone knows of a Stainless Cat Back System for my truck. Seems like there is a system for every year but 99. P.S. Im in Canada eh.

Reply to
Don Grant

For the '99 1500 I recently bought I went to a local muffler shop. He'll install a cat back twice-pipe system for about $325.00, +/- $25.00 depending upon which muffler(s) I choose. I liked that price and arrangement better than anything I'd found elsewhere. Here are some systems if you're interested in a DIY.

You'll find a couple more at the bottom of this page:

Wolfie

Reply to
Wolfie

I have an '01 quad ram 360...I finally settled on a Flowmaster (I believe it's the "70" Series, and made a noticeable improvement to by get up and go....My point to this is, the guy who installed it said Flowmaster makes cat-back systems for all Dodge trucks....just a thought...the web site is:

Charlie The OC

Reply to
cjc1200

Since you did not say if you had a Long Bed or Short Bed, I can not be

100% specific, however, for all your specs plus a short bed, Gibson, Pacesetter, Magnaflow and Borla (to name a few) make them.

Not sure where you have looked or called around too, but honestly, your best resource is the manufactures web sites directly.

Reply to
azwiley1

Thanks all! I will do some research.

Reply to