Cat back exhaust, 99 Dakota

I have a 99 Dakota, 3.9 lt. 4x4, Reg Cab. Was wondering if anyone knows of a Stainless Cat Back System for my truck. Seems like there is a system for
every year but 99. P.S. Im in Canada eh.

For the '99 1500 I recently bought I went to a local muffler shop. He'll install a cat back twice-pipe system for about $325.00, +/- $25.00 depending upon which muffler(s) I choose. I liked that price and arrangement better than anything I'd found elsewhere. Here are some systems if you're interested in a DIY.
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_dakota/Magnaflow-Dodge-Dakota-Cat-Back-Dual-Exhaust-97-99-P10153C1930.aspx
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_dakota/Magnaflow-Dodge-Dakota-Cat-Back-Exhaust-97-99-P10150C1930.aspx
You'll find a couple more at the bottom of this page:
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplayproducts.asp?SIDModge&zone=Trucks&id 4&catkota
Wolfie

I have an '01 quad ram 360...I finally settled on a Flowmaster (I believe it's the "70" Series, and made a noticeable improvement to by get up and go....My point to this is, the guy who installed it said Flowmaster makes cat-back systems for all Dodge trucks....just a thought...the web site is:
www.flowmastermufflers.com
Charlie The OC

Since you did not say if you had a Long Bed or Short Bed, I can not be 100% specific, however, for all your specs plus a short bed, Gibson, Pacesetter, Magnaflow and Borla (to name a few) make them.
Not sure where you have looked or called around too, but honestly, your best resource is the manufactures web sites directly.
Thanks all! I will do some research.