Clamp Rear Brake Line

Friends,

I have a 1996, Ram, 1500, SLT, 4X4, 5.9. On the real axle, passenger side, there is goofy looking "holder" with a clamp that goes around the axle that holds the brake lines and connection to the rear anti lock speed sensor. It is between the differential and the shock. It's totally rusted away. I've looked in the manuals and on RockAuto but can't find out what it's called to order one. Anyone know what it's called?

Steve

Reply to
scorpioex1