Dodge "76" D 100 For sale

This pickup is in very good condition! Has all new wiring, on a 6 pin wiring harness, is standard cab, long bed, and has a 318cu. V8.Motor and transmission that are out of a 1986 Plymouth.Has approx 75,000
miles on motor and transmission, and we are the third owners. I had plans for this pickup but other things have come into consideration. This truck has dual exhaust and the hitch is frame mounted.Rims are factory and truck has no rust at all. It has a new heavy duty battery and the original bench seat has no holes, rips or ware on it! Asking $2500.00 firm We are in North Alabama, near Huntsville. Ask for Jim at 256-599-3016 or256-599-5933
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That sounds like a fair price, Jim. Can you post some pictures to www.tinypic.com and let us see it? I'm not shopping for a used truck but it sounds like you have something my brother could use if the body is rust and/or bondo free. If the pictures look good I'll pass the info along to him.
--
Ken