1966 Ford Truck Parts for Sale (Very Good)

1966 Ford truck parts I have an exceptionally good 1966 Ford short bed truck body for sale. Hardly any rust. Short bed has one very small dent and the floor is excellent. Tail gate and hinges in good shape. Bed includes good tail lights. This truck just came off the road a short while back. Front clip is very good. Grill is excellent. Doors are excellent except for a little surface rust. Cab is in good shape except for mounts. Overall this is to good a truck to part out. I am using the cassis, motor and running gears to mount a 1939 chrysler on. This would be a very good buy for one or several persons. Location is Jefferson City Missouri. I will not ship any big parts. You will need to pick up. Ask and see if I have what you need.
Reply to
The Pointers